Review the year that has passed . . .
Release what you need to let go . . .
Celebrate the milestones of 2014 . . .
Reflect on your intentions for 2015 . . .
This year we are pleased to offer two retreat options to better help you move mindfully into the new year . . .
Option 1: At-Home, On-Line
Registration fee is $45. Click here to register.
- Retreat materials sent to you ahead of time include readings, reflection activities, and meditation suggestion
- Work through the exercises and activities according to your own rhythm and schedule
- Periodic emails prompt times to pause for reflection.
- Scheduled opportunities to learn from and share with others via social media or gather your own retreat community to work through the materials in community
Option 2: In-Person, Half Day Retreat at Washington National Cathedral
Click here to register.
In addition to the benefits of the At-Home, On-Line option, the half day retreat offers you time to . . .
- experience the retreat in a community of kindred spirits;
- enjoy guided reflections and meditations;
- explore additional resources and exercises not in the retreat packet; and
- settle into a contemplative rhythm in the quiet alcoves of the Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage with all its resources available to you.